LeapDoc makes it much easier to get files such as iWork and MS Office documents to your iDevice. It instantly pushes files from your computer to your device. No emailing, syncing, wires or Wifi required.
But it actually does more than just that. Now you can read anything, anywhere, any time. There are many types of files iPhones and iPads usually can't open, for example...
- Text files
- Project plans
- Graphic design files
- Desktop publishing docs
- and thousands of other common file types
LeapDoc saves you the time and hassle of thinking about different file formats and makes sure your important files are always with you. It can help you vastly reduce the amount you print to paper at a fraction of the cost of a single printer cartridge.
- The ideal alternative to printing
- Read offline; documents are stored on your device
- Instant Push Alerts; no syncing, wires or Wifi needed
- Push common file types from the desktop app to your device with drag and drop
- Push common file types from the web to your device
- No extra costs; the print app for your desktop is free
- Open documents in other mobile apps with “Open In..."
- E-mail documents from within the app
What would make this an even better app is if it had the ability to write on the PDF documents once they were on your iPad. I hope the developers Deep Cognition might consider this as a possible future upgrade feature. It would make this the ultimate app for the classroom.